DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Growth Opportunities in the Global Construction Industry” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global construction industry is expected to reach an estimated $10.5 trillion by 2023, and it is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2018 to 2023. The major drivers for the growth of this market are increasing housing starts and rising infrastructure due to the increasing urbanization and the growing population.
Emerging trends which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the construction industry include increasing demand for green construction to reduce carbon footprint, bridge lock-up device systems to enhance the life of structures, building information systems for efficient building management, and the use of fiber-reinforced polymer composites for the rehabilitation of aging structures.
A total of 75 figures/charts and 54 tables are provided in this 168-page report to help in your business decisions. The study includes the construction industry size and forecast for the global construction industry through 2023 segmented by type and region, as follows:
Construction Industry by Type [Value ($ Billion) from 2012 to 2023]:
- Transport Infrastructure
- Roads and Bridges
- Power and Energy
- Water and Wastewater
Construction Industry by Region [Value ($ Billion) from 2012 to 2023]:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
Some of the features of “Growth Opportunities in the Global Construction Industry 2018-2023: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Global construction industry size estimation in terms of value ($B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global construction industry market size by various applications such as type in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global construction industry breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of construction in the global construction industry.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of construction in the global construction industry.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2012 to 2023
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Construction Industry Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Construction Industry by Type
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Construction Industry by Region
4.2: North American Construction Industry
4.2.1: Market by Type: Residential, Non-Residential (Healthcare, Education, Hospitality, Retail, Office, and Others), and
4.3: European Construction Industry
4.4: APAC Construction Industry
4.5: ROW Construction Industry
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Geographical Reach
5.4: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Cost Structure Analysis
6.1: Cost of Goods Sold
6.3: EBITDA Margin
7. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
7.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
7.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Construction Industry by Type
7.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Construction Industry by Region
7.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Construction Industry
7.3: Strategic Analysis
7.3.1: Emerging Projects in the Global Construction Industry by Major Players
7.3.2: Certification and Licensing
7.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Global Construction Industry
7.3.4: Technology Development
8. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation
- China Railway Group Limited
- VINCI SA
- China Railway Construction Corp. Limited
- Metallurgical Corporation of China
- HOCHTIEF AG
- Bouygues SA
- Skanska AB
- Obayashi Corporation
- Grupo ACS
- Pulte Group, Inc.
- D.R. Horton, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rwijt3