Traction Contactless Elevators to Contribute 3 out of 5 Contactless Elevators Sales through 2032
Fact.MR latest study provides a detailed contactless elevator market forecast for a period of 10 years (2022-2032). It examines various growth shaping factors such as drivers, restraints, consumer demands, etc. Besides this, it provides information about opportunities arising across various segments including elevator type, capacity, technology type, application, and region.
NEW YORK, July 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global contactless elevator market size was valued at US$ 1.74 Bn in 2021 and is likely to reach a valuation of US$ 1.85 Bn in 2022.
With rapid expansion of building and construction industry and growing popularity of contactless technologies for reducing disease spread, the demand for contactless elevators is slated to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% between 2022 and 2032, surpassing a valuation of US$ 4.29 Bn by the end of 2032.
Contactless elevators are technologically advanced elevators that simply work through gestures, voice commands, and mobile control without needing to push unsanitary buttons. They provide safe, clean, and germ-free environments to passengers and allow them to move across spaces without making any physical contact with buttons or panels.
Robust growth of residential and commercial sectors due to rising population, rapid urbanization, and changing lifestyle is providing a strong thrust to the growth of contactless elevators and the trend is likely to continue during the forecast period.
For Critical Insights on this Market, Get A Sample Report!
Similarly, rising need for eliminating the risk of infection spread while traveling within buildings and growing focus towards improving customer satisfaction will continue to push the demand for contactless elevators during the forthcoming years. End users like hotels are increasingly installing contactless elevators to improve customer service.
Leading contactless elevator manufacturers are continuously focusing on integrating novel technologies like IoT in their products. They are supplying customized contactless elevators to end users. This will further expand the contactless elevator market size during the forthcoming years.
Another factor improving the sales of contactless elevators is the growing popularity of smart buildings. Inclination towards using smart contactless machinery and equipment in the U.S. and the U.K. is also surging. As a result, these regions are experiencing high demand for contactless elevators.
Demand is especially rising for traction contactless elevators owing to their low maintenance, increased capacity, and more energy efficient features. As per Fact.MR, traction elevators segment is expected to account for over 58.6% of share in 2022.
Regionally, with around 27.2% market share, Europe remains the most dominant market for contactless elevators. Growth in Europe contactless elevator market is driven by rising adoption of modern technologies, increases in number of multistoried buildings, favorable government support, and large presence of leading contactless elevator manufacturers.
- By elevator type, traction-type contactless elevators segment surpassed a market valuation of US$ 1 Bn in 2021.
- Based on technology type, the buttons segment accounts for 75.7% share of the global contactless elevator market and is likely to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 1.77 Bn by 2032.
- North America contactless elevator market accounted for a share of 21.7% of the global contactless elevator market in 2021.
- With rising adoption of smart and touchless technologies, the U.S. contactless elevator market is projected to reach US$ 773.7 Mn by 2032.
- China will account for around 61.2% of the East Asia contactless elevator market and is likely to grow at a prolific CAGR of 10.3% between 2022 and 2032.
- Rapid growth of building and construction industry is proving an impetus to the growth of contactless elevator market.
- Rising demand for smart contactless machinery and equipment will continue to boost the sales of contactless elevators during the forecast period.
- Growing healthy awareness among people along with increasing need for curbing the spread of numerous infectious diseases is likely to push the demand for contactless elevators.
- High prices of contactless elevators is restraining the growth of the market.
- Lack of infrastructural development across lower economies is also limiting the growth of contactless elevator market.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
Leading contactless elevator manufacturers are focused on expanding their product portfolios by integrating diverse technologies such as motion call sensors, touchless lift buttons, and mobile touchless elevator control. Besides this, they are establishing partnerships and collaborations with government, end-use industries and lift equipment suppliers.
- In June 2021, Neonode Inc. and Dewhurst UK Ltd signed an agreement under which Dewhurst will design, market and sell contactless elevator control products and solutions featuring Neonode’s contactless technology.
- In 2021, Jardine Schindler Group launched contactless elevator control panel ‘KNOw Touch”, that can be applied in different elevator models.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- Johnson Controls
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- FUJITEC CO., LTD
- Hyundai Elevator
- Mitsubishi Electric
- TK Elevator Corporation
More Valuable Insights on Contactless Elevator Market
In the latest study, Fact.MR offers a 360-degree view of the global contactless elevator market for the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. The report also highlights key factors such as recent developments and growth drivers influencing sales in the contactless elevator market through detailed segmentation as follows:
- Hydraulic Elevators
- Traction Elevators
- Machine-Room-Less (MRL) Elevators
- Pneumatic Elevators
- Up to 1500 Lbs
- 1500-3000 Lbs
- 3000-4500 Lbs
- 4500-6000 Lbs
- Above 6000 Lbs
- Hand Buttons (Air Push, Motion Call)
- Foot Buttons
- Voice Assistance
- Mobile Control
- Residential Contactless Elevators
- Commercial Contactless Elevators
- Industrial Contactless Elevators
- Mix Block Contactless Elevators
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Interested to Procure The Data? Inquire here
Key Questions Covered in the Contactless Elevator Market Report
- What will be the demand outlook of the contactless elevator market in 2022?
- What is the projected growth rate of the global contactless elevator market during 2022-2032?
- Which are the key drivers bolstering growth in the contactless elevator market?
- Which factors are hindering the growth in the contactless elevator market?
- Which region is expected to exhibit the fastest growth in the global contactless elevator market during 2022-2032?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Industrial Goods Domain
Elevators Market: According to Fact.MR, the global elevators market is projected to grown at a prolific CAGR of 11% through 2029. Demand for elevators is driven by rapid urbanization across developing and developed countries, advancements in elevator technology, and rise in the number of multi-stored buildings.
Elevator Component Market: Fact.MR predicts the sales of elevator components to rise at a healthy CAGR of 9% during the forecast period from 2022 and 2032, generating significant revenues by the end of 2031. Growth in the elevator component market is driven by rapid growth of building and construction industry and increasing adoption of elevators in multistoried buildings.
Automotive Lifts Market: The global demand for automotive lifts is slated to grow at a steady CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period, owing to the rise in the number of garages and automotive manufacturing companies, growing popularity of customized automotive lifts, rising need for improving the overall productivity across various industries.
Excavator Drill Market Analysis: This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast.
Excavation Equipment Market Report: According to the latest research by Fact. MR., the excavation equipment market is expected to show consistent growth during 2021-2031.
Bucket Elevators Market Growth: The global bucket elevators market is set to enjoy a valuation of US$ 1.18 billion in 2022 and further expand at a CAGR of 5.8% to reach US$ 2.07 billion by the end of 2032.
Compact Excavator Market Outlook: According to a recently published report by Fact.MR, the global market for compact excavators is likely to expand at a 2.7% CAGR in terms of volume during the forecast period, 2017-2026.
Oscillating Tools Market Study: A recent study by Fact.MR on the global oscillating tools market offers a 10-year forecast for 2022 to 2032. The study analyzes crucial trends that are currently determining the growth of the market.
Optical Sorting Equipment Market: In 2022, the global optical sorting equipment market is valued at US$ 2.69 billion and is predicted to surge to US$ 6.15 billion by the end of 2032, with worldwide shipments of optical sorting equipment.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories. 80% of Fortune 1000’s trusts us in critical decision making. We provide both qualitative and quantitative research, spanning market forecast, market segmentation, competitor analysis, and consumer sentiment analysis.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter