This program has been developed to provide you with a capable set of partitioning tools that are easy to use and in one convenient spot. It comes with a Boot Manager that allows you to boot any partition on any hard drive (up to 16), including logical volumes, and boot multiple operating systems from a single partition.
BootIt Bare Metal supports hiding/unhiding partitions, swapping drives, and partition table order for each boot item. It will automatically detect existing operating systems and add them to the boot menu upon installation. You can use the Direct Boot Menu to boot directly to any partition, bypassing the standard boot menu. It also provides options enabling you to customize and secure the computer with user IDs and passwords and support booting to Linux, MS-DOS, OS/2, and more…
BootIt Bare Metal Features:
· Compatible with Linux file systems.
· Create backup images of single partitions, multiple partitions, or entire drives.
· Quickly recover from drive failure, corruption, or data loss by restoring an image or extracting the data from a backup.
· Migrate to a new drive by restoring an image or copying (cloning) the original drive. Optionally, expand existing partitions to utilize a larger drive.
· Support for internal and external drives (including USB 2.0, IEEE1394, and eSATA).